ANDS guides and publications
These publications provide information about ANDS services and issues in data-intensive research and research data management.
They are guidelines and checklists to inform and broaden the range of possibilities for researchers, research office, data managers, librarians, and research organisations.
The basics of research data and data management
- What is research data?
- Data and Scholarly communications
- Research Data Management in Practice Report: outlines data management roles and responsibilities of institutions and researchers
- Research data policy and the Code (The Australian Code for the Responsible Conduct of Research)
- 23 (research data) things - self paced, online training on research data
A - Z
List of ANDS Guides and reports
- A - Z of Guides and reports
Describing and publishing research data
Research Data Australia
Guides to help get your data properly into RDA
- Defining a collection
- What makes a useful collection record?
- Content Providers Guide (CPG):a comprehensive guide to all tabs for both manual entry and automated harvesting
- Registry Interchange Format: Collections and Services (RIF-CS) explained
Important considerations for effective data management
Funders care about data management
Identifying data and researchers
- Persistent identifiers
- Identifying data