This short introductory guide is for those interested in options for long term storage of high impact data to ensure it will be available for discovery and reuse into the future:
- Institutions looking to maximise their storage options to cater for the individual needs of researchers and disciplines
- Support staff who advise researchers on where and when to store their data
- Researchers looking for the best place to store their research data - both working data and data for publication
- Obligations and Expectations: Why Data Storage matters
- Strengths and weaknesses of various storage options: from USBs to national storage infrastructure solutions
- Which solution is right for my data?
- Interaction between storage solutions and with metadata stores