16 August 2016
The latest edition of Share has been published, celebrating 10 years of NCRIS investment in research data infrastructure.
- How NCRIS began (interview with Anne-Marie Lansdown)
- An article by the Department of Education and Training
- The institutional impact of NCRIS (by David Groenewegen of Monash University)
- The community impact of NCRIS (by Merran Smith of Population Health Research Network)
- The international impact of NCRIS (IMOS, Argo floats and the Research Data Alliance)
- The industry impact of NCRIS (by Tim Rawling of AuScope)
- plus more.
Share is available to read as individual stories online, or as a full PDF version. Limited printed copies are also available.