24 May 2016
The May 2016 edition of Share, ANDS' quarterly newsletter magazine, has been published, focusing on how research data is supporting business and innovation in Australia.
- How Australian farms are making smart use of data
- The startup firms monitoring weather and pollution data
- The economics of irreproducible research
- AURIN Map and data driven communities
- What you need to know about the National Innovation and Science Agenda (NISA)
- Plus much more!
Share is available to read online or in print.
If you would like the printed version, either as a one-off or for all future editions, pleaseemail uswith your details and how many copies you would like.