Release 22.1 (9 February 2017)
Posted: 7 February 2017
Service Release 22.1 of ANDS Online Services is scheduled for implementation on Thursday, 9 February 2017 from 8:00am to 12:00pm AEDT.
This service release implements a number of bug fixes to RDA, ANDS Registry and RVA.
Research Data Australia
- Grants & Projects: Display 'View all <xx> related researchers' for grants with more than 5 related parties
- RDA Duplicate Identifiers : Re-implement the merging of relationships for records with duplicate identifiers. This feature did not work since R19
- Theme Page: Enable multiple badges to be displayed on a view page in RDA
- RDA View Page: Fix bug where Schema.org itemType was set to 'Dataset' for all class types
Research Vocabularies Australia
- RVA imported PP projects: Update incorrect language values from 'English' to 'en' for affected PoolParty vocabularies
- Support multilingual vocabularies: For vocabularies with multiple languages, display 'English' as a preferred language in browse tree
- Harvester error log: Harvester should not throw 'Harvest error' if no record is found in the feed
During implementation, the following services are impacted:
- Research Data Australia (RDA)
- ANDS Collections Registry
- DOI (Cite My Data) service
- Handle (Identify My Data) service
- Research Vocabularies Australia (RVA)
Demo soft release is happening 8 February between 9:00am and 5:00pm AEDT.
Please schedule your activities accordingly. For any comments or questions, please email email@example.com.