23 (research data) Things is self-directed learning for anybody who wants to know more about research data.
If you are a person who cares for, and about, research data and want to fill in some gaps, learn more or find out what others are thinking, then this may be for you! Find out more: read the FAQs
This week is: Thing 16: What are publishers and funders saying about data?
Thing 16 What are publishers and funders saying about data? Data sharing policies are becoming increasingly common in Australia and internationally. Learn why research funders and journal publishers are particularly influential when it comes to encouraging data availability.
- Getting started: experience what it’s like to navigate journal data policies
- Learn more: this newly announced journal data policy might affect data around the globe...
- Challenge me: 2020 vision about the future of data and funders
What’s else is happening?
- Register for the next catch-up webinar on Tue 2 Aug
- Other catchup webinars are 6 Sept and the final wrap up celbration webinar on 18 Oct
- See related webinars and events on the ANDS events calendar
- Join the 23 (research data) Things Meetup group
- Participate in a local 23 Things Community Group
Keep in touch with what's going on by subscribing to the fortnightly 23 (research data) Things email.