23 (research data) Things is self-directed learning for anybody who wants to know more about research data.
If you are a person who cares for, and about, research data and want to fill in some gaps, learn more or find out what others are thinking, then this may be for you! Find out more: read the FAQs
APIs and Apps are the engines behind making data usable. Find out what they are and how they make data accessible to us all. Get hands on to explore and use APIs relevant to research data including services offered by ANDS and the National Library of Australia.
- Getting started: try some Culture Collage and get some apps to become a citizen scientist
- Learn more: Explore the API treasures of Trove
- Challenge me: play with some APIs for ANDS services
What's up next?
What’s else is happening?
- Register for the next catch-up webinar on Tues 6 Sept (final webinar is 18 October)
- See related webinars and events on the ANDS events calendar
- Join the 23 (research data) Things Meetup group
- Participate in a local 23 Things Community Group
Keep in touch with what's going on by subscribing to the fortnightly 23 (research data) Things email.