23 (research data) Things is self-directed learning for anybody who wants to know more about research data.
If you are a person who cares for, and about, research data and want to fill in some gaps, learn more or find out what others are thinking, then this may be for you!
Learn about the key players in Australia’s research data management ecosystem and how these players combine to make generation, management and publication of big data possible.
- Getting started: sample some acronym soup
- Learn more: it doesn’t get much bigger than a telescope which is a square kilometre big!
- Challenge me: explore some virtual laboratories and continental maps
Data Communities is our last Thing-Group
- Thing 22: What's in a name (focus week 26-30 Sep)
- Thing 23: Making connections (focus week 3-7 Oct)
- Final community webinar: come join us for this final celebration (Tue 18 Oct)
- Reflect on your 23 (research data) Things journey by completing our short survey
Repurposing 23 (research data) Things
- Top 10 Health and Medical Things is an opportunity to explore issues surrounding management of research data, specifically for people working with medical, clinical and health data.
- 23 (research data) Things re-purpose toolkit is now available. You can:
- adapt it for your situation
- adopt it as suggested training for all staff
- contextualise it for your discipline
- extend or contract it to meet your specific research data knowledge needs.