The Data Management Plans (DMPs) Interest Group was formed in February 2017 and meets online on a bimonthly basis. The Group is facilitated by ANDS and open to anybody interested in DMPs, DMP tools and their effectiveness.
The DMP IG seeks to answer questions about Data Management Plans such as:
- Why DMPs? Do they effect change? Are there alternative approaches?
- What DMP tools are others using?
- What might the next generation of DMPs look like?
- What voice should researchers have in their development?
- How do we define best practice?
- What’s happening internationally? Can we share learnings?
The Group provides a forum for discussion about:
- Local DMP tools and approaches - such as the innovative Data Management Record (DMR) approach at The University of Queensland.
- International developments - the Group has forged links with the Research Data Alliance DMP IG and it’s DMP Common Standards and Exposing DMPs working groups.
Join the discussion!
The Next DMP Interest Group catch-up will take place online 12.30pm-1.30pm AEDT, 31 October 2017 Register via Eventbrite