Elements of data management plans
The diagram below sets out the various elements researchers and research institutions may wish to consider when developing data management plans. Each element is linked to further information.
Examples of data management plans
These include examples of data management plans and checklists for anyone involved in applying for grants, managing data, managing research projects including, researchers and higher degree by research student
- University of Newcastle
- University of Queensland
- University of Western Australia - DMP template
- Data management plans and toolkits for most Australian universities (see Data Management Tools Column)
- MIT Libraries Data Management and Publishing includes a data planning checklist, links to other guides and other resources.
- DMP online from Digital Curation Centre UK
- DMPTool - public Data Management Plans from the USA