If you intend to run workshops on FAIR data, or include FAIR in training that you are already running here are some ideas and resources that may help.
- How to make data FAIR for Open Science
- Workshop program from Lorentz Center: International center for scientific workshops
- Tutorial 1: FAIR Data and Data Stewardship
- A tutorial from the 9th International SWAT4LS (Semantic Web Applications and Tools for the Life Sciences) Conference that is organised in two parts, a lecture-oriented portion followed by a guided, hands-on portion.
- FAIR Data and Data Stewardship in ELIXIR: How to write your own FAIRy Tale
- Presentations from for the ELIXIR All Hands meeting (March 2017 in Rome)
- FAIR data stewardship for discovery and innovation - a workshop for DTL partners
- A workshop for DTL (Dutch Tech center for Life Sciences) partners
- Moving towards FAIR data
- Birds of a Feather session at eResearch 2017 conference
The ANDS Skills section has a wide range of other resources (posters, pamphlets, courses, links etc) that may also be of use.