Data citation refers to the practice of providing a reference to data in the same way as researchers routinely provide a bibliographic reference to other scholarly resources.
The Guide covers:
- What we mean by data citation
- Did you know...?
- How do you cite data?
- Data citation styles and formats
- Data citation for data repositories
- Journals and data citation
- Data citation elements for repository managers
- Why include a DOI in data citations
- How to count data citations
- Connecting data and related citations
- Implementing data citation at institutions
- ANDS services for data citation