24 February 2016
ANDS has published its new website, including updated material, new resources and better navigation.
The site, which has been under construction since late 2015, has taken into account feedback and suggestions from a range of users to improve the layout and content.
The new site includes a number of new features and updates, including:
- a completely new, more attractive and accessible website interface
- significant reorganisation of pages and resources to make it easier to find information
- a more dynamic Latest news section
- a new web version of share newsletter
- clearer information about ANDS' partners and projects
- better organised and more concise information about working with data
- a full list of ANDS Online Services
- all of the previous ANDS guides.
ANDS is also looking at further improvements in coming months, including further updates to the events calendar.
We want your feedback!
If you have any feedback about the site - good or bad! - please let us know to help us improve it further.