28 March 2017
A new Data Management Plans (DMPs) Interest Group has been created, facilitated by ANDS.
The group will offer a forum for discussion about evaluating DMPs, DMP tools and effectiveness. It is open to anybody interested in DMPs.
It will help answer questions about Data Management Plans such as:
- Why do we have them and are they really useful?
- What DMP tools are others using?
- What might the next generation of DMPs look like?
- What voice should researchers have in their development?
- How do we define best practice?
The next group meeting is on Thu 6 April at 12pm AEST (online discussion).
See the DMPs Interest Group page on ANDS' website for more details.