The Research Data Australia Registry (RDA Registry) is accessed through ANDS Online Services.
RDA Registry Home screen
Upon logging in to ANDS Online Services, the home screen will be displayed.
- The section on the left will have the latest news and information about ANDS Online Services.
- If you are registered as a Data Source Administrator, the 'My Data Sources' section will list the data sources you have access to.
- If you have access permission, My Identifiers will allow you to view or mint a handle or DOI for your institution. The 'Digital Object Identifiers' sub-menu will not be displayed if your account is not linked to your organisation or if your organisation is not registered for the DOI service.
Your Data Source Account
The Data Source Account allows the management of your metadata records, including harvester settings, linkages in Research Data Australia, and direct import or export of records. This account is managed by the Data Source Administrator.
Data Source Account dashboard
On the Online Services Home page, click on the name of a Data Source to view the Data Source Account Dashboard page, which:
- gives you a quick overview of the records in your account and the recent activity which has occurred
- allows you to perform direct record import and exports, and provides links to other pages relevant to your data source account.
Data Source Account settings
The Data Source Account Settings page:
- allows you to manage your data source information including the title and contact details
- allows you to view and configure your harvest options
- Data Source Account Setting help document
- How to configure your metadata harvest for schema other than RIF-CS
- See which crosswalks and XSLTs are already available for you to adopt or adapt.
Manage My Records screen
The Manage My Records screen is an interactive dashboard that allows you to manage all of the records in your data sources in one place.
- Manage Records help document for explanation on how each of the main features function.
- Manage My Records video is also available
Create or add a new record manually
Records with statuses other than Approved and Published are not backed up by ANDS. The Data Source Administrator should ensure that backup copies of these records are held within their institution.
Bulk Tagging Tool
The Bulk Tagging Tool allows you to manage all of the tags assigned to your records in one place.
The Bulk Tagging Tool help guide explains what tags are, how they are used, and how they can be managed through the interface.