10 medical and health research data Things is an opportunity to explore issues surrounding management of research data, specifically for people working with medical, clinical and health data.
This program was developed from the 23 (research data) Things program and the extensive ANDS resources and materials related to research data management and reuse.
Ready to repurpose: 10 medical and health research data Things
You can also download and print the 10 medical and health Things poster (PDF, 0.11 MB) listing all 10 Things.
What's in 10 medical and health research data Things?
- Activity 1: What “research data” are we talking about?
- Activity 2: Data in the research lifecycle
- Activity 3: How data differs across disciplines
- Activity 1: Considerations in data management
- Activity 2: How do you manage “Big Data”?
- Activity 3: From analog to digital with eLab Notebooks
- Activity 1: Exploring repositories
- Activity 2: An introduction to ‘open’, ‘shared’ and ‘closed’ data
- Activity 3: Data sharing practices
- Activity 1: Sensitive data can be shared!
- Activity 2: De-identification of data
- Activity 3: Consent for data sharing
- Activity 1: Learn about new journal data policies
- Activity 2: Data sharing policies of major medical funders